Public Liability Insurance Policy
The policy can be taken by any industrial/non-industrial establishment.
This policy covers
- Legal liability in respect of injury and / or damage arising out of accidents in connection with the business of the Insured.
- Injury shall mean death, bodily injury, illness or disease to any person and damage shall mean actual and/or physical damage to tangible property.
- Legal costs, fees and expenses incurred with the prior consent of the Company.
This policy does not cover
- Contractual agreement liability.
- Convulsions of nature.
- Financial loss or loss of goodwill.
- Deliberate, wilful, intentional non-compliance of statutory provisions.
- Personal injuries and mental, anguish or shock resulting therefrom.
- Infringement of plans, copyright etc..
- Fines, penalties, punitive or exemplary damage.
- War and nuclear perils.