Machinery Breakdown Insurance Policy
The policy covers
Sudden and unforeseen ‘accidental physical damage to machinery while
- The machinery is working or at rest.
- The machineryis being dismantled for cleaning/overhauling and in course of these operations, being shifted within specified premises or being re-erected subsequently.
The policy does not cover
- Fire and related perils
- Overload experiments I tests I abnormal operating conditions
- Gradually developed flaws I defects not necessitatinq immediate stoppages
- Normal wear and tear
- Wilful act I negligence
- Contractual liabilities
- Pre-existing defects
- Consequential losses
- Parts requiring regular replacements
- Loss for which manufacturer is responsible