Electronic Equipment Insurance Policy
Electronic Equipment Insurance Policy covers entire range of electronic equipment from a personal computer to medical equipment and sophisticated gadgetry.
The policy covers
- Any unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage to electronic equipments from any cause, other than the exclusions
- External data media and the expenses for reconstruction and re-recording of information
- Increased cost of working.
The policy does not cover
- War and Nuclear risks
- Wilful Act or negligence
- Partial or total cessation of work
- Loss or damage to the property falling under the terms of the maintenance agreement
- Loss or destruction or damage directly occasioned by pressure wave caused by aircraft and other aerial devices